How I Know That Having Emotional Feelings Alone Is Not Love

What Experience Have Thought Me About Feelings and Love.


When I was much younger, I do not know what having emotional feelings is and I can't even remember having such feelings.

But a time comes in the life of every young and growing person when emotional feelings becomes so strong (age 12-20 or more depending)

At this stage, i was not an exception nor can anyone claim he is. At this stage one begins to notice changes in body parts.

Still in school, I knew many of my mates who mis-judged this feelings and thought it to be love they can express to the opposite sex. Some got into trouble.

I have seen the result of misplaced feelings of emotion so I was extremely careful to think that such feelings means real love.

I have come to know through the experiences of my mates that mere feelings alone does not represent true love.

I know that feelings is intergra part of love but love involves much more than mere feelings.

I love having such feelings too but I never acted on my feelings because I knew first handedly that love is of different types.

Do you want to know them too? I will teach you In another article, " Love, an emotional flip-flop"



Comments

Popular Posts