Why Those Who Can Sell Can Maintain A Relationship Than Those Who Cannot

To Learn To Sell Is To Learn To Communicate

In one of my series article titled 3 things that makes a relationship last, I listed communication as the one major thing you need to do to ignite and keep the spark of love in your relationship and marriage strong.






How do I know that those who are good in selling likely are good in maintaining relationship than those who don't know how to sell?

Sales people are thought one of the most important skills of maintaining relationship, that is communication skill.

A person who can communicate well, can easy influence people, make and maintain friendship.

I know this because am a good seller and my credibility is evidence in what your are reading right now because I have just sold you, from the moment you saw the title of this article.


Finding a Man or Woman of Your Dream


There are many smart but single lonely people who are so because they cannot find the man or woman of their dream. This is because they cannot sell. They often fail to communicate what a good person they are.

Asking a woman out for a date involves selling. Convincing a man to do a certain thing for you is also selling. Therefore, when you cannot sell, you find it hard to create a relationship and maintain it.

Poor communication skill is the root of many fight and lack of understanding between couples and friends.

Learning selling is not just Selling in a market, it is mastering your limitations.

The world is filled with many lonely people and poor people, simply because they were never thought how to sell, how to communicate, how to overcome their fear of rejection and how to stand up again after being rejected.

I know of a man who was so poor in communicating that he dreaded any thought of talking to a woman.

This man was in his mid 40, he desires to marry but he was always scared of women.

When his parent finally initiated a woman to him, he still want them to go talk to the parents of the girl on his behalf.

His parents did everything for him. As expected, that marriage didn't last. This was because either both of them or one of them are poor communicator.

So my advise is, if you want to get a man or woman of your dream. 

Before you get into a relationship, go and learn how to sell, not just selling but how to be a good communicator.

This can help you to find a man or a woman that will listen when you speak and speak you will listen. 

Let me use the example of a well known author, writer and New York  best seller whom said that learning to sell helped him find a woman of his dream to drive my point home.
His name is Robert T. Kiyosaki.

How Sales Training Help Robert To Met The Woman of His Dreams

"On a side note, without my sale skills and more importantly my self confidence, I doubt if I would have meet and marry the woman of my dream. Said Robert.

When I first meet my wife Kim, I thought she was the most beautiful woman on earth.
Today I find her even more beautiful because she is beautiful on outside but even more beautiful on the inside.


When I first saw her I was speechless. I was afraid to walk up to her" said Kiyosaki.

Why will a man be scared to walk up to a woman  or a woman being afraid to tell a man how she feels? 

The answer is fear and fear of rejection is one of the things that sales people have overcome.

Click here to read how Kiyosaki used the skills he learnt in selling to overcome his fear despite 6 months rejection by Kim. Despite  his friends making jest of him and calling him a dog and beast.
Learn how his sale skills paid him off. Today the whole world knows who the wife of Robert T. Kiyosaki is.

Read his story and learn why you may consider learning selling before entering into a relationship or how you can use it improve your marriage.















Comments

Popular Posts